Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kaydence's Birthday!!!

Wow I can't believe that it has been three years since I had my baby girl, time goes by so fast. Kaydence's birthday was on Friday the 16th but we celebrated it on Saturday the 17th and I think the party was a success, Kaydence sure had a great time. It was a Mickey Mouse themed party that she chose and even helped me choose the decorations for it, she is completely obbsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney channel and has to watch it every morning. We had the party at our house in the backyard and it was just a perfect day for a BBQ. All of our family came and some friends and we just sat around talknig and eating and watched Kaydence open up presents and then try to play with everything before she would open another. She got spoiled but it's so hard not to spoil her especially with some of the faces she gives and those beautiful big brown eyes. At the begining she had to make sure that everyone had on their Mickey ears and if you didn't then she would hand you some and help you put them on, i think she just wanted everyone to have as much fun as she was having. She had a Mickey face shaped cake that I made and it turned out really good, plus it tasted good too. 
My beautiful cake.
She loves her new bike.


These next pictures are from Easter
They did not want to sit still for me to get anygood pictures of them in their dresses.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your kids are getting so big, they are adorable! That Mickey cake turned out awesome, good job!! I can't believe she is 3 already, we are getting old! We need to take our kids to the zoo soon!

The Plater Family said...

Awe your kids look adorable in there dresses! Such cute girls! You made the cake? Wow you did a awesome job!