Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

Wow, so it has been an extremely long time since I have updated my bolg (at least it eels that way). I have kind of been avoiding it because the next thing I was going to blog about after Kaydence's birthday was Marley's birthday and her party but it eneded up being ruined so I really haven't felt like talking about it. I just hope next year it turns out better, the families better act like adults next year. So Brittany I am updating now so here you go read your little heart out even though you already know everything. So Marley is officially 1, wow I can't believe it the time just flew by. She is so stinkin cute I can't stand it, she weighs 20 pounds and is 30 inches tall. She doesn't really say much, she says momma, dad, dog, baby, doll and that's about it. She communicates very well and knows everything we say to her and tell her to do so I am not worried about her not talking and neither is her doctor. She has been having some weird health issues that we are still trying to figure out. We are in the process of figuring out if she has a food allergy other than the one we already know of; dairy. The doctor has told me to put her on a soy formula to help her get the calories that she is missing out on while we do this and to gain some weight. We have been having a fun summer, we got a puppy, Kaydence namd him Jake and he is the cutest thing we really love him. He is a Great Pyrenees and he is just now 7 weeks old. We went camping up to Lava Hot Springs with my family and had a BLAST! The girls loved being with my family for 2 days, they loved the pool and we even took Kaydence down the river. We had a little visitor in our campsite, a skunk who wanted to eat everything and could even open bags. We had family pictures taken at the begining of June and I absolutley love them! A friend from highschool has her own company and does amazing work (twicetheglam.com). I am doing really well in school and am loving every minute of it. It's nice to be around adults who are in the same boat as me. Right now I am taking a Medical Billing and Coding class and this one is going to suck bad, I have only been to one class and it is so confusing and it doesn't help that my teacher has only taught it once before so I don't even know what to expect. Well I am bored of typing so I guess I will do more a different day and just add some pictures in now. 

2 comments:

The Graves.... said...

Love the pictures, so cute! I love your hair, it's so pretty and long! Also, I understand with the dairy thing, my oldest has the same problem, it's awful, I have to make so many seperate meals a day, if he has any dairy he gets a huge blistery rash and sometimes a bad fever. They say he should outgrow it, I sure hope so. Good luck!

Rashel said...

I Love your family pictures!!! You guys are the cutest little family. Thats cool you are going to school for medical billing and coding. I work for a company that is related to that so if you ever need a job. Let me know!