Saturday, March 27, 2010

swimming

So every Wednesday (well most of them) My stepmom and I take my kids and my little sister to The Clearfield Aquatic Center to swim and they love it. Kaydence thinks she is big enough to swim without any type of flotation device and she does really good but I still make her wear either her life jacket or the little arm floaties. Marley absolutely loves the water, she cannot get enough she just loves to splash and squeal it is so much fun to watch and play with them. Nothing much has been going on around our house except for Marley reaching new milestones. She crawls like crazy and is super fast, she pulls herself up on everything and has started standing without holding on to something it's only a matter of time before she is walking. She can go up the stairs by herself but has not even attempted to go down, she can say a few words but my favorite is momma and then she will look up at me with those big blue eyes and it's so hard not to pick her up so I guess it's my fault she is a spoiled baby. Kaydence is about to turn 3, wow where has the time gone. She has decided that she wants to have a Mickey Mouse party and even told me who she wanted to invite, everything that comes on t.v. that she wants she always says mom can I have that for my birthday at my Mickey Mouse party. I love it. She is so smart and is just learning more and suprising me everyday. This past weekend into the week she had the Chickenpox, seriously who gets the Chickenpox anymore? Since she was vaccinated for the Chickenpox she didn't get is nearly as bad as it's supposed to be, I guess the shot does what it's supposed to and preparesthe body for what it should look like so the virus has no choice but to change and it doesn't hit very strong. She only had maybe 20 spots mostly on her stomach and they never itched but she was also put on a medication so maybe that helped a little too. I am just hoping Marley doesn't get it since she hasn't been immunized yet and she will get the real full blown thing which would really suck. Jared and I were called as primary teachers of the 6 year olds but have yet taught do to Kaydence's Chickenpox but tomorrow should be fun I just hope they listen. 

No comments: