Friday, November 13, 2009

Eight!

So this morning when I was doing Kaydence's hair we were picking ou tthe color of hair bands and I needed two so I said "lets count" 1, 2 then she kept going all the way until 8 it completely shocked me but it was so cute and I was so proud I've made her do it all day. I guess she is finally paying attention to the things I try to teach her or maybe I am trying to teach to much at once so it's taking her a little longer to catch on . She is such a smart kid, she talks so much and you can ubderstand almost all of what she says, she can identify colors, some shapes, some of the abc's and now she has learned to count to 8. She will tell me that Jesus and Heavenly Father love her and can pick Jesus out of a picture. She has been completely potty trained for about 3 months it's great. I know I am babbbling but I am just so proud of my little girl!

No comments: