Tuesday, April 28, 2009




So last week was eventful, we celebrated Kaydence's second birthday. We had a Spongebob themed party I even made a Spongebob cake which she loved. She got a million things but the thing she wouldn't let go of was her new bike which she felt the need to ride around the park. I can't believe that she is already two and talking so much and now we are having another baby in just over a month, crazy. Then last wednesday we went to the zoo with my step mom and my half sister Kaydence loved every minute of it. She loved lokking at all the animals and couldn't get enough she was running everywhere. She was so mad when we sat down to eat lunch that was not a priority of hers because there were no animals near by. We rode the new carasel, she thought that was the neatest ride in the world. We also rode the train which is not that cool and not worth spending your dollar on. I will have to post pictures of the zoo when I put them on the computer.

No comments: